guy looking for a room or sublet, willing to pay up to $800/m

No replies
yoko's picture
yoko

I dunno the guy's email, but his boss's email and his phone number are on this listing. This was forwarded to me by my ex-landlord (and ex-bandmate's mom).

Date: September 27, 2010 1:18:29 PM EDT
Subject: Apartment search
Reply-To: lily@lilykesselman.com

One of my assistants is looking for a place. I totally vouch for him and maybe some of you know something avail!!! XO lily

========================================================

Hey there! I'm looking for a room in an apartment and was hoping you could help. Maybe you know someone who needs a roommate or a subletter. Or maybe not. It doesn't hurt to ask, right? Feel free to forward this to anyone you think might be able to help. My budget is $800/month or under.
A safe neighborhood is important. The place I've been staying in was robbed; my desktop, laptop, hard drive, iPod, etc. were stolen. I lost thousands of photos. I don't want that to happen again.
A window is an imperative. I've been staying in a railroad room and there's no window. It freaks me out when it's pitch black at 9 a.m.
I'd like somewhere clean. Not too neurotic and not horribly messy, just a nice, relaxed medium.
I'd also like to live with easy-going people. Life is stressful enough, the last thing I want is drama when I get home. I'm quiet, keep to myself and don't like to fight or argue. Being around similar people would be key.
Other than that, I'm pretty laid-back. I'm not terribly picky about the living situation. Just not a complete dump.
If you can help, I'd appreciate anything! I've been living out of my suitcase since August 15, so the sooner I can find a place to settle, the better.
Don't hesitate to e-mail if you have any questions or whatnot.
Thanks so much!
–Charles
--
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Charles Ludeke Freelance Photographer | Photo Assistant
Brooklyn, NY
972-757-4976