room swap berlin kreuzberg --> NY in march&april

No replies
golden disko ship's picture
golden disko ship

hey everyone,

my berlin music friends sibsi and josepha have recommended me to try this website as the best place for my room swap dream!!

so here we go! i am looking for someone who is interested in swapping her/his room in brooklyn against mine in berlin kreuzberg for march&april 2011.

i am offering ::::
my beautful peaceful and light room
(24 squaremeters, fully furnished, wooden floor, 2 windows, stereo system, if you want you can use my electric piano, gtr and amp etc)

in a share household
(2 other nice flatmates between 25 and 30 years old)(they can spreak english ;)

in berlin kreuzberg
(popular and really nice area for all sorts of activities: cafes, little shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, music venues and clubs. görlitzer park, landwehrkanal, neukölln and friedrichshain within walking distance, 5 mins to subway, 4 stops to alexanderplatz/center)

the appartment is in a beautiful street of old renovated houses. it has a large comfy kitchen with TV and sofas, a bathroom with bathtub and washing machine, and wireless internet access. smoking only in the kitchen.

even though kreuzberg is a really lively area and theres lots of cultural events to check out, its usually very quiet and peaceful in our appartment, so if that appeals to you and if youre fine with cleaning you are the perfect person for it;)

i am looking for: a room in NY, preferably brooklyn, for these 2 months in spring. quite flexible at the moment, just curious to check out your offers. i dont smoke.

im happy to send you more pictures of the LARGE kitchen etc, just drop me an email!
looking forward to hearing from you!!

Image: