Summer Sublet Brooklyn, $575

No replies
M Sloan's picture
M Sloan

Hey folks, I'm looking to sublet my room in Bensonhurst for the Summer. May 27 through September (end date flexible).

It's a lovely room with tons of natural light and a hardwood floor
The room's furnished with bed, bureau and writing desk and half of walk-in closet will be liberated for your use.

You will be living in a nice house which with 4 other, very nice, mild mannered and courteous, permanent roomates, and a dog.
The room is cozy (8' x 14") and the house and communal area is HUGE!!: gigantic living room, huge CLEAN kitchen (already stocked with cutlery and implements) with plenty of fridge space, back yard with flower garden, finished basement for practice space for musicians, yoga practitioners, whatever projects you need utilitarian space for.

Pleasant neighborhood: good Italian bakeries, grocery stores, Russian marts and Chinese Marts galore all within 2 blocks. PO down the block, right off the 20th Ave stop on the N which puts you 50 min from Union Sq., Manhattan, and 15min from Coney Island beach and amusement park.

Asking $575/mo. flat (this includes all utilities and wi fi) rent paid on the 20th (NOT the 1st!) of the month every month (any odd days in the beginning or the end will be added or subtracted appropriately) plus 6-week deposit, to be reimbursed upon your move-out accordingly. (So because May 27 is "late" first payment will be $1,291 ($435.81 for the odd month that starts on the 27th + $855 6-week deposit), then on June 20th you pay $570 for the next month following that and so on).

Spaces like this in NYC are rare. This could make for your dream Summer.

If interested, please write silverpeddle at gmail dot com and tell me what you're seeking in a home and good stuff to know about you. Will be conducting in-person interviews the latter part of week of the 8th.