The Blog?!?!

6 replies [Last post]
MMM's picture
MMM

I know this open blog thing is kind of a new idea but I'd encourage people to give it a try. Just click on Blog Entry to the left. The idea is is to write a longer format piece (roughly 150 words or more) like a story or a show or album review. It could also just be an opinion about a current even or really long poem. Like the events, there will be an approval step and you will be required to submit a pic with each blog entry but other than that, as long as it's not too nasty, please feel free to post something.

Image: 

"Here to do great things."

Jeannie's picture
Jeannie
The Blogs

How does someone view them after they've been posted? I see the link to post one, but none to read them.

Also, can we make comments to blogs?

Yes, its me. You may now genuflect.

MMM's picture
MMM
Great Blog post Jeannie.

Great Blog post Jeannie. Thanks for sharing.

MMM's picture
MMM
The blog will appear on the

The blog will appear on the homepage. The only one there so far is my Welcome to the new Website.

Yes you can comment.

http://www.olivejuicemusic.com/posting-blog

MMM's picture
MMM
Little reminder....

The blog is a great way to post fun pics you took at the last show you really liked!!!

Anther Pollitt's picture
Anther Pollitt
grrrr i can't think of

grrrr i can't think of anything to write but i'll post up soon , i think i got something :)

a special music video for my pals at OJ

;)

Elastic No-No Band's picture
Elastic No-No Band
Maybe I'll write

I hope that I'll finally get around to Distro Gems 2 today. I've been a bit busy trying to send out promos of the upcoming TPM CD.

--Info on three-worded acts like Elastic No-No Band, Joe Crow Ryan, and Thomas Patrick Maguire at http://www.weemaykmusic.com --