A BRIT teen who sent an email to the White House calling President Obama a "p***k" has been banned from America FOR LIFE.

5 replies [Last post]
Barry Bliss's picture
Barry Bliss
MMM's picture
MMM
What the heck is a p***k?

What the heck is a p***k? Prick? Punk? Phuck?

"Here to do great things."

Soléna's picture
Soléna
phew...

I thought I didn't understand because I was french. It must be prick since there's 3 * between the letters.

='.'=

MMM's picture
MMM
Prick is not so bad? I think

Prick is not so bad? I think they can even say that on TV.

"Here to do great things."

LP's picture
LP
Protest

It would be a novel response if thousands of people intentionally barred themselves from the US by writing similar letters.
Even more novel if they wrote "You're a p***k" verbatim, stars and all.

You're a &!#$*&%ing $%#& would also be neat.

Jeannie's picture
Jeannie
I Have to Wonder

If that guy was really barred from the US and if so, if that was the sole reason he was barred.
The reason I wonder is because I read a story online today about something that happened here in SC recently.

http://wonkette.com/421607/south-carolina-republicans-have-fun-slavery-d...

That's the story. Upon reading that I was horrified to say the least, but then I heard the rest of the story on the news and its not as offensive as it appears. It was NOT a slavery dress up party, but an occasion about South Carolina history, warts and all. It didn't only touch on slavery, but also on the contribution the slaves gave to the state. Slavery is a part of the states history, the dark part as it was all over our nation & to ignore that would be a disgrace. They don't want to push it under the proverbial rug & act as if it never happened. They don't wish to celebrate it either, just acknowledge that it happened and recognize that there were some decent & good things that came from it, like music, songs, stories, etc., all from the slaves perspective.
That article neglects to tell the reader about the black story tellers who were also in attendance who reinacted old stories told back in those days , the black musicians who sang songs the slaves did and so many more things that told the history of the state, warts and all.
The one thing that struck me the most is if it was a "slave dress up party" as the article suggests, then why are the blacks in the photo smiling? Why are they in there at all if it is so offensive?
I guess what I'm trying to say is don't believe everything you read on the web without knowing all the facts. Anything can be skewed.

This explains it a lot better than I:

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2010/sep/16/mcconnell-defends-photogr...

Yes, its me. You may now genuflect.