Recently SPAMed

2 replies [Last post]
MMM's picture
MMM

The OJ board has been recently spammed by these 2 companies. Luckily I caught it before they went too crazy. We do not endorse these products. If you ever run into these companies be aware and feel free to spread the word to all your friends and acquaintances that these companies take part in annoying business practices like robot SPAMing.
-------------------------
Christian Louboutin
www. lou boutinlondon.com are a large online store to provide Christian Louboutin in our online store with great discount, hurry to have a look, extensive selection of super-fashion Christian Louboutin UK with different colors, we strongly recommend Christian Louboutin Pumps to you, which are hot on sale in our online store, we gurantee you the high quality but the lowest price, make you become the foucus of the crowd.
--------------
http:// www. scarpe mbtshoes.com/

"Here to do great things."

MMM's picture
MMM
Another Company on the OJ SPAM (S)Hit List

Supra Shoes SPAM's! And their shows suck...spread the word!!!

http:// www .buy- suprashoes.com/

"Here to do great things."

LP's picture
LP
Companies as victims

Interestingly enough.. the sites that are linked via spam seem to be scams - they're selling counterfeit products.
Google "supra fake" and the 3rd link is a page warning people about sites selling counterfeit goods.

There was an interesting article on Chinese counterfeits in the NY times recently.

It's a big article, but I seem to recall someone being quoted as saying that the fakes can be as high or higher quality than the originals, which is completely believable.. considering our throwaway culture, not to mention my own experience with "real" shoes being total crap.

There's an interesting concept I just read about regarding crime: Criminals, not beholden to morals or laws, exploit & expose imbalances in our world. When scrap metal prices rise high enough, you have people stealing manhole covers. The covers themselves are worth $5, but the replacement cost for the city is $2000+ when it's all added up. So the city relies on a certain balance to cheaply cover holes in the street, and other folks rely on another balance to earn a quick buck.

Crime or not, if you're willing to look deeper, it can give a glimpse into an imbalance or inflation. And it's a pretty objective glimpse, because it *works*.