1 reply [Last post]
MMM's picture
MMM

Char broil table top gas grill
Never been used. Looks like it might be missing a piece that connects the gas? I got this for a present and I was always a bit scared about using a gas grill so I never did. The gas/propane tank is not included. Maybe good for an art project or something. Or perhaps it can be converted into a charcoal grill somehow. It's free if you want it. Just come and get it!
IMG_0994

Juiceman Jr.
Barely used. It's clean and in the original box. It's an older model but it works and it's free. Just come over an pick it up!!! Mmmmm healthy juice.
IMG_0999
--------
Drop me a line at majormatt at olivejuicemusic.com if you have any questions or to arrange a pickup. Stay tuned for more stuff!!!

"Here to do great things."

MMM's picture
MMM
More Stuff (some free)

Industrial sized shake maker. Hamilton Beach. Ever wonder why the shakes are so good at your favorite diner? This is why. I've seen the same one used, online, for $150 bucks. It's yours for $50 (or best offer). Just come and get it.
IMG_0982
Comes with 2 pro shake metal mixing cups.
IMG_1000
Also you can take this baby home absolutely free. Make your own yummy hot pockets and sandwiches. Come and get it!
IMG_1006
IMG_1005
I have a confession. Part of the fun of getting rid of this stuff was trying to take a good picture to post on the internet. Drop me a line at majormatt at olivejuicemusic.com if you have any questions or to arrange a pickup. Stay tuned for more stuff!!!

"Here to do great things."