The Overlook studio open for beeswax!

2 replies [Last post]
onlyson's picture
onlyson

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let the inner circle homies know that The Overlook studio is open for bizness! It's been a friend-only thing for a couple of years (and still sorta will be) but I'm finishing up the last two records I'm working on and am ready to start recording some new peebles...

So far I've produced albums and EP's for Only Son (me), Toby Goodshank (being mixed), Berth Control (temp mixes) and Jarrod Gorbel (of The Honorary Title)...

We have a Pro Tools HD studio with high end mics, preamps and compressors. A couple of vintage guitars, bass, percussion, lots of MIDI synths, etc...

I can act as producer or engineer, depending on what you wanna do.
If you're interested in working on something let me know. We've been able to work out price stuff with everyone who's been here.

If you're interested you can email me at studio@onlysonmusic.com or just write me back here.

Sorry for the spamminess but it was the easiest way to get the word out to the people I'd want to work with. Also, I wanna say that MMM's studio and Emandee are both awesome places to record and this is just in case those raddudes can't do it for whatever reason... I loves 'em and have recorded with 'em both :)))

OK - Information dissemination concluded!

Thanks,
Jack D

Toby Goodshank's picture
Toby Goodshank
working w/ jack

working w/ jack has been absolutely amazing

onlyson's picture
onlyson
Likewise, Tobias!! :))))))

Likewise, Tobias!! :))))))