The Wrong Ferrari

3 replies [Last post]
speakerb's picture
speakerb

A new film by Adam Green

Quite possibly the best, worst movie, I've ever seen. I laughed, I got lost, I got up to go to the bathroom. It seems like, at first, an odd fairy tale about friends, "Faggots", doing ketamine. But then it twists in some silly things with Nintendo and takes a turn into the search for the meaning of life? Maybe? I laughed so hard when Adam is walking down the street early on and he pops the mushroom from the bricks ala Luigi in Super Mario Bros. I'm not quite sure what, if anything, this movie is actually about, but it is very creative and funny, while being sometimes stupid and completely weird. That being said, I was fully entertained. And I'm pretty darn sure Jack Dishel is a fucking genius. He totally steels the show man. Every scene he's in is amazing! His voices, his faces, his physicality are great to watch. There's a scene where Jack is working at McDonultz, and Adam and Illyse Singer are picking up chicken nuggets, a hamburger sandwich and of course some K, that was fucking brilliant. I'm not even sure why, except for the fact that Jack Dishel is in it. Too, the movie is very creatively shot. You can tell a lot of thought went into the angles and eye of the camera. Kudos to Toby Goodshank, who is credited with most of the camera work! There's lots of familiar faces in the movie too, "introducing" Macaulay Culkin, Devander Bernhardtd, Julie Lamendola, Johnny Dydo, Dashan, Preston Spurlock cartoons and many others. You can tell they had fun making this movie. I'm into it, and I'll probably watch it again, only next time with friends and totally High@!

domo arigato

Barry Bliss's picture
Barry Bliss
link to free Adam Green movie
MMM's picture
MMM
This is a very entertaining

This is a very entertaining movie! Richard Linklater meets David Lynch.

"Here to do great things."

Barry Bliss's picture
Barry Bliss
Five Stars

That movie was more interesting than most major motion pictures.

I really enjoyed it and it was just great hearing a Turner Cody classic at the very end.