7 replies [Last post]
ttobin00's picture
ttobin00

-

Barry Bliss's picture
Barry Bliss
oooooooooooo

I was treated very well.
This is a big studio with multiple cameras and lights.

There were 3 camera operators (4 if you count the hand held).
An engineer was behind glass in a sound booth.
Tom and his wife were cool and I met a nice man that had also directed his own shows.

Highly recommended.

ttobin00's picture
ttobin00
Thanks for the kind words

Thanks for the kind words Barry. If you would like to be part of this taping as well you are more than welcome! I believe I sent you the event invite via email. If you didn't get it let me know and I shall resend.

MMM's picture
MMM
I'm into this. I think Nan is

I'm into this. I think Nan is too. On June 2nd we have band practice until 4 so maybe we'll just head over after that. If you don't have drums then we could maybe just do some lofi Schwervon! stuff with Nan banging on a chair or something. Did you say you'll have a guitar amp? We could also try some Nan and MMM stuff if that works

If people wanna meet ahead of time and go together let me know. We could meet at the ferry or something?

"Here to do great things."

ttobin00's picture
ttobin00
great!

great news! yes I will be bringing my guitar amp (a vox amp) and the studio has a nice bass amp. I am currently working on having a full drum kit available and will know for certain this weekend. if anyone needs anything else like a keyboard or whatnot let me know and I'll make sure to bring one.

The studio is pretty easy to get to from the SI side of the ferry. It is just one bus and the bus lets you off on the corner of where the studio is.

All are welcome. I just need to know by early afternoon Wed the 1st of June who will be coming so I can provide a guest list to the studio.

Performance time will be based upon how many people come, but we will do as much as people are willing to do! and as of now there is a small list of performers so that'll be fun.

Costello's picture
Costello
Wish I could

That night is also the Bushwick Book Club (which would be perfect for an episode of your show, I think.) for June.

Keep us posted about the next time! Sounds exciting :)

Yes. I wrote this.

Barry Bliss's picture
Barry Bliss
deleted

ttobin00's picture
ttobin00
drums

and just a brief update..there will be a drum set available!