Schwervon! looking for local southern bands...

6 replies [Last post]
MMM's picture
MMM

Hey Schwervon! is planning a tour in the south this summer.
We are looking of a local bands in or around these areas might like to share a bill with us at these places on these dates:

Asheville, NC at The Lab - on Saturday Aug. 20th

Memphis, TN at HiTone on Aug. 22nd or 23rd

If you are in or know any cool local bands in these areas who would like to share a bill with Schwervon! please let us know.
http://www.schwervon.com/
Thanks
MMM

"Here to do great things."

MMM's picture
MMM
Also we're looking to book a

Also we're looking to book a gig on the 25th of August between Durham, NC and Memphis, TN. Any suggestions?

MMM's picture
MMM
schwervon is still looking

schwervon is still looking for a show between memphis and johnson city, tn for august 25th......nashville/knoxville - any more places we can try?

Jeff Lewis's picture
Jeff Lewis
Nashville/Knoxville Mattoid!

I don't know if you remember Willem (was that how to spell his name?), antifolk guy better known as The Mattoid... I recall his memorable performances at Sidewalk from a few years back... I bumped into him in Nashville (or was that Knoxville?) a couple years ago and then about a year later did a show with him there (in fact it was the night after we did a show in Memphis with Scandaliz Vandaliz).
SO if anybody has contact info for The Mattoid, he'd probably know some show contacts in that area...
http://www.antifolk.net/artists/themattoid/

MMM's picture
MMM
Unfortunately, The Mattoid

Unfortunately, The Mattoid moved back to Finland. Anyone got any other suggestions for Nashville/Knoxville area?!!?

MMM's picture
MMM
We're good!

MMM's picture
MMM
Calling all cool Baltimore Bands

Wanna share a bill with Schwervon! at Charm City Art Space on August 18th? Looks like the local bands that were playing can't do it. Supposed to be a really good place. Hit us up at schwervon at gmail.com.