Day in Frankfurt

1 reply [Last post]
JenKaplan's picture
JenKaplan

Hello,

As some of you may know I am going to Israel for a month and have a 12 hour layover in Frankfurt from 10am till 10pm on Sunday June 17th (I plan things very far in advance) and am traveling alone. I was wondering what I should do in Frankfurt. I would love to know of a cool place to buy tacky souvenirs (it is my first time in Europe), places to eat, maybe an antique store (Bernard King), a bar, anything else you think is cool. Any ideas?

Also can I just leave my suitcase at the airport while I travel around Frankfurt? Does anyone know how easy it is to navigate Frankfurt? Will I get by only speaking English there? I only know English and am currently learning Hebrew and doubt there will be any Hebrew speakers in Frankfurt (insert Hitler joke here, then comment about how Germans love Jews now).

Also I will be living just outside of Tel Aviv in a city named Bat Yam, if anyone has an cool ideas of places to go in Tel Aviv it would be greatly appreciated, but I am not desperate to find things to do in Tel Aviv since I know many people there and will be there with a group.

Thank you very much!

Jen

I am a comedian that performs at Sidewalk Cafe and at various antifolk events.

JenKaplan's picture
JenKaplan
Also if anyone is looking for

Also if anyone is looking for a sublet from June 16th to July 13th please get in contact with me. I am looking for someone to sublet my apartment and feed my cat while I am gone.

I am a comedian that performs at Sidewalk Cafe and at various antifolk events.