Schwervon! Road Report

2 replies [Last post]
MMM's picture
MMM

We made it all the way to Belle Vernon, PA. Managed to smuggle Gummo into the Hotel. Phew! He's doing pretty good considering he just spent the last hours 8 hours bumping around in little box not much bigger than him...hardly any meowing. Of course we almost ran out of gas (the fuel light went on just as we entered the exit ramp...phew #2). A word of advice: If you're every traveling through central Pennsylvania, don't enter the trunpike with only a quarter tank of gas. Thanks to everyone who helped with the move. You were all so wonderful and sweet. It was an amazing display of teamwork and a great comfort in what would have otherwise been an unbearably stressful moment for us. Saw some beautiful horizon tonight from the road. We'll try to grab some snaps of points of interest if we can. We miss you all very much. Nan and I just keep saying, "I can't believe we just did that." Nan attempted to photograph one of the 3 "Jesus" billboards that we've seen so far, along the highway, but we were going too fast. Okay, long day of driving tomorrow. Good night!
love
Matt, Nan and Gummo
Photo 223.jpg

"Here to do great things."

MMM's picture
MMM
Nan's Blog

http://ntwildstyle.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/kansas-you-sly-charmer/
I'll try to get something up in the next couple of days.
How's it going New York?
We miss you.
MMM

MMM's picture
MMM
NYC to KC Week 1 (April 4/5/6, 2012)