Hunger Games article self promotion

1 reply [Last post]
Tone-new's picture
Tone-new

Like you need one more stinking article about the Hunger Games? Well I promise, this is the last one (and really the only one) you have to read. In true HG fashion, I go one on one with the books, movie, and album--who will be the victor? I know from experience the odds are never in my favor. Along the way, I embarrass Katniss Everdeen by comparing her to Holden Caulfield.

Read about it over at my home away from home, the Rule of Thumb blog:

http://sarafoss.com/post/reading-watching-listening-to-and-just-plain-th...

MMM's picture
MMM
I'll be interested in

I'll be interested in checking this out. Nan read half of this book to me in the car on our drive to Kansas. I really dug it. We finally went to see the movie 2 nights ago. There were 6 people in the theater. I thought it was okay. Not amazing. A hard movie to make I think. I thought the lead girl and Woody Harrelson were very good. Like most films they made some very annoying compromises. I respect the fact that they did the film without narration but the girl's voice is so strong in the book I really kind of missed. Would love to see an NC-17 version. By the way, they had free refills on popcorn at the theater. It was pretty cool. But I kind of made myself sick. Tickets were $10. Not that much cheaper.

"Here to do great things."